Sri Lanka Railways has made temporary changes to Coastal Line and Puttalam Line. These changes will apply from July 1st to July 14th.
[table id=39 /]
- Train from Colombo Fort to Panadura at 04:30 will run up to Wadduwa. It will return from Wadduwa at 06:00 and run up to Colombo and Ragama
- Train from Matara to Maradana at 03:15 will run slow from Galle to Maradana
- Samudra Devi Express train from Galle to Maradana will run slow from Galle to Alutgama
- Weekday slow train from Galle to Kalutara South at 05:30 will run up to Mount Lavinia and it will return at 09:35 from Mount Lavinia to Alutgama
- Galu Kumari Express train from Maradana to Beliatta at 14:30 will run slow from Galle to Beliatta
- Weekday train from Alutgama to Maradana at 07:00 will leave Kalutara South at 07:34
- Saturday Galu Kumari Express train from Beliatta to Maradana at 05:25 will leave Galle at 07:25
- Train from Kalutara South to Negombo which leaves Colombo at 07:57 will run slow from Colombo to Ragama
- Ruhunu Kumari Express train from Matara to Maradana at 06:05 will stop at stations as below.