Why Sri Lanka Railway Forum?
Sri Lanka Railway Forum started as a Twitter community back in 2014. After several requests received from our community, we launched our Facebook page, Instagram account, YouTube account and website to become Sri Lanka's first online network dedicated to Sri Lanka Railways.
We have many active visitors from all over the world and the majority of our visitors are from Sri Lanka. Our audience is 100% organic.
Travelers and people who are interested in Sri Lanka Railways often browse our social media accounts and the website.
- Website - 20K average organic visitors per month
- Facebook - 6.3K organic follows
- Twitter - 9.5K organic followers
- Instagram - 8.8K organic followers
- YouTube - 580 subscribers
Last updated: 2023/02/10
Sponsored or branded content on the website
- Travel - Publish trip reports
- Promote your hotel on trip reports (Eg: Colombo - Galle by train)
- Business - Publish news
- Reach more people by publishing news articles on our website
- Property - Create a dedicated page for your hotel, villa or restaurant
- Your page will include details about your property, contact information, online booking links, image gallery, video, and booking.com rating widget
Banner advertising on the website
- Advertise on "Railway Station" pages
- Place your banner below the featured image of the page
- Sponsored posts/campaigns on Facebook Twitter, and Instagram
Get in Touch
Contact us from here or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details ✌️